EVENT FACT SHEET JAKARTA
INABIKE 2018 – The 8 th Indonesia International Bike, Parts & Accessories Exhibition 2018.
22-24 March 2018.
22 – 23 March (10.00 am – 06.00 pm)
24 March (10.00 am – 04.30 pm)
An annually international trade exhibition for motorcycle and bicycle industry in Indonesia.
An annual gathering and market place for international manufacturers & suppliers to showcase their latest of motorcycle and bicycle industry to targeted maintenance professional audiences from across Asia and other countries.
Trade and professional only (visitors under 18 will not be admitted)
JAKARTA INTERNATIONAL EXPO (JIExpo) KEMAYORAN, JAKARTA – INDONESIA.
PROJECT FOR THE EXHIBITOR
300 EXHIBITING COMPANIES.
THE EXHIBITION VISITOR
25.000 TRADE & PROFESSIONAL VISITORS.
6.000 SQUARE PER METER (net).
Supported by :
- The Ministry of Industry, the Republic of Indonesia
- The Ministry of Trade the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesian Automotive Part and Components Industries Association (GIAMM)
- Society of Automotive Engineers Indonesian (IATO)
- Indonesian Automotive Centre (SOI)
- Indonesian Automotive Body Repair Association (ABBA)
- Indonesian Auto Workshop Association (ASBEKINDO)
Member of :
- Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
- Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (IECA)
Conjunction with :
- Automotive Battery Indonesia
- Automotive Technology Indonesia
- Lubricant Indonesia
- Forklift & Crane Indonesia
- RAILWAYTECH INDONESIA
- Auto Garagetech Indonesia
Organized by :
PT. Global Expo Management (GEM INDONESIA)