EVENT FACT SHEET JAKARTA
INABIKE 2020 – The 1oth Indonesia International Motorcycle, Parts & Accessories Exhibition 2020.
18-20 March 2020.
18 – 19 March (10.00 am – 06.00 pm)
20 March (10.00 am – 04.30 pm)
An Annually international trade exhibition for motorcycle industry in Indonesia.
An Annual gathering and market place for international manufacturers & suppliers to showcase their latest of motorcycle industry to targeted maintenance professional audience from across Asia and other countries.
Trade and professional only (visitors under 18 will not be admitted)
JAKARTA INTERNATIONAL EXPO (JIExpo) KEMAYORAN, JAKARTA – INDONESIA.
PROJECT FOR THE EXHIBITOR
300 EXHIBITING COMPANIES.
THE EXHIBITION VISITOR
35.000 TRADE & PROFESSIONAL VISITORS.
18.000 SQUARE PER METER (net).
Supported by :
- The Ministry of Industry, the Republic of Indonesia
- The Ministry of Trade the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesian Automotive Part and Components Industries Association (GIAMM)
- Indonesian Automotive Centre (SOI)
- Indonesian Automotive Body Repair Association (ABBA)
- Indonesian Auto Workshop Association (ASBEKINDO)
Member of :
- Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
- Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (IECA)
Conjunction with :
- INAPA 2020
- TYRE & RUBBER INDONESIA 2020
- LUBE INDONESIA 2020
Organized by :
PT. Global Expo Management (GEM INDONESIA)