EVENT FACT SHEET JAKARTA
INABIKE 2019 – The 9th Indonesia International Motorcycle, Parts & Accessories Exhibition 2019.
20-22 March 2019.
20 – 21 March (10.00 am – 06.00 pm)
22 March (10.00 am – 04.30 pm)
An Annually international trade exhibition for motorcycle industry in Indonesia.
An Annual gathering and market place for international manufacturers & suppliers to showcase their latest of motorcycle industry to targeted maintenance professional audience from across Asia and other countries.
Trade and professional only (visitors under 18 will not be admitted)
JAKARTA INTERNATIONAL EXPO (JIExpo) KEMAYORAN, JAKARTA – INDONESIA.
PROJECT FOR THE EXHIBITOR
300 EXHIBITING COMPANIES.
THE EXHIBITION VISITOR
25.000 TRADE & PROFESSIONAL VISITORS.
6.000 SQUARE PER METER (net).
Supported by :
- The Ministry of Industry, the Republic of Indonesia
- The Ministry of Trade the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesian Automotive Part and Components Industries Association (GIAMM)
- Society of Automotive Engineers Indonesian (IATO)
- Indonesian Automotive Centre (SOI)
- Indonesian Automotive Body Repair Association (ABBA)
- Indonesian Auto Workshop Association (ASBEKINDO)
Member of :
- Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
- Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (IECA)
Conjunction with :
- INAPA 2019
- TYRE & RUBBER INDONESIA 2019
- LUBE INDONESIA 2019
- BUS WORLD SOUTH EAST ASIA 2019
- INAFASTENER 2019
Organized by :
PT. Global Expo Management (GEM INDONESIA)