- Indonesia is a major market in Southeast Asia for the Automotive industry which consequently makes it a major market for the automotive parts manufacturers.
- Motorcycle market worldwide is expected to expand six percent per year to more than 132 million units in 2018, with the value put at the $ 120 billion
- The domestic automotive products have been expected to more than 80 destinations in the world. Predicted in 2025, Indonesia will reach production levels of more than Thailand.
- According to data from the ASEAN Automotive Federation (AAF), Indonesia dominates ASEAN motorcycle market.
- The Indonesian bicycle market increased at a yearly rate of 20% and become the 3rd world largest consumer after China and India. About 70% of bicycle production is exported to various countries in Europe, Asia and Australia.
- S&P Global Ratings raised Indonesia’s rating to “investment grade”, bringing Indonesia is a stable country with decent of investment. It is boosting growth and demand from all rising industrial sectors included transportation sector. It will make Indonesia more strengthen as the largest motorcycle sales country in ASEAN
- The recent report from World Bank that Indonesia with Brazil, China, India, South Korea and Russia until 2025 will sustain the economy growth of the world. Estimated the value of imports increased before 2025, while export value is predicted to double between 2011 and 2025.